The IndependentDon't underestimate the power of the UK economy – it's more resilient than you thinkThe IndependentJanet Yellen was in London this week, talking with Lord Stern at the British Academy. My main thought watching her was how lucky ... The Bank of England financial policy committee has just warned of there being pockets of risk in the UK, noting credit ...and more »
This is MoneyLawyers gear up to take Bank of Scotland and Barclays to court for a better deal for shared appreciation mortgage ...This is MoneyBy Sarah Davidson For Thisismoney.co.uk ... The law firm, Teacher Stern, has spent more than a year tracking down borrowers who took the loans and This is Money can reveal that they are finally ready to kickstart legal proceedings against the two banks.and more »
Daily MailBegin teaching kids money management skills earlyDaily Mail"Financial literacy is a key component to understanding general money management and credit basics, but a majority of American teens are not financially literate," said Heather Battison, vice president at credit reporting company TransUnion. ... Either ...and more »
Mirror.co.ukThe 25 signs to determine if you're loaded have been revealed - how many can you tick off?Mirror.co.uk"We've created the go-to website, giffgaff money, a place for people to get financial information for whatever reason they see fit, like a free credit report or credit card comparison, or just some tips on how to save money so that one day they too can ...
Telegraph.co.ukFour ways to boost your retirement incomeTelegraph.co.ukHowever, if you decide to take out all the money from your pension in one go, although you can take 25% of it as a tax-free lump sum, you'll be charged income tax on the remaining 75% of your pension pot. Taking a big lump sum ... you take money out ...and more »