The material on this website is for information only
and is not intended as any recommendation or endorsement of any products or companies mentioned. We are not licensed by the FSA to give financial advice, and none of the material on this website constitutes or is intended to constitute financial ...
News
A third of workers are more likely to go into work ill because of the economic downturn, a survey reveals. The study of 1,600, found that 30 per cent of workers are now more inclined to go to work sick as a result of the current economic climate. Around half of those choosing to turn up for duty while sick said the most important factor in their decision was job security.
With the recent Macmillan study showing cancer sufferers and their families are 20 times more likely to ask for help about financial issues, than about death and dying, Chartis Direct reports increased interest in its unique cancer insurance products WellWoman and CancerCare, which give cash payouts on diagnosis of cancer.

Edition 23 24-07-2011
Hi, I’m Atul Srivastava. Welcome to Eco News! This is where I’ll give you news, reviews and video links to help you save your wallet and the world.

If you’d like to be interviewed for a promotional video, email: atul@ecoexpert.tv

www.primetimelife.tv’s Diana Moran has road tested the emporia RL1 and says: - “this phone is exactly what a lot of my older friends want and need. All the features on the Vodafone emporia RL1 are those I would like – and keeping it simple is the key! Just text and phone – with large numbers and easy to understand buttons. Why hasn’t this been thought of before?"
www.moneyagonyaunt.com today that the NLA Accreditation Scheme for private landlords is now being used by 28 local authorities, just one year on from its launch.
Have you met...
Latest Members:


Dorset Mum


hlgarner


Fiogob


Debs


Lorraine


Casperbrown


DianeCS

 
Factsheets
We hope you find each of the articles here useful and pass them onto any friends or family you have that could benefit from them. We have even included a few questions posed by Members in previous Webchats in case you find them useful.
Page:  1   2   3 

How to claim Jobseeker’s Allowance
Insolvency
Is work making you sick?
Jobseeker’s Allowance Factsheet
Long Term Care - a bit of advance planning goes a long way!
Minimum Wage
Mobile phone insurance – have you considered it?
Mortgage Payment Protection Service
Negative Equity
Problems finding Insurance?

Looking after Mum's money.

  Dear Liz, My mother is elderly lady, has dementia and lives in a care home. Until recently she managed her own affairs and her care home fees were paid by direct debit from her current account which was topped up from her savings account as ...
Dear AW, I know from the correspondence we’ve had since you first got in touch that your mother’s care home fees are still being paid although other transactions have stopped. This has proved to be a complicated case. While your mother ...
Click here for the full story...

property letting and taxation

Hi Liz,I have a question regarding property letting and taxation.I have recently purchased a flat with a buy to let mortgatage that I have let through an agent. The rental income is £650 a month and the mortgage is £370.0 amonth. Am I ...
Dear KS, Sadly the situation may not be that simple. Rent is treated as income and taxed in line with your basic or higher rate tax bands. You can offset the mortgage interest payments, letting agency costs and maintenance expenses again the taxable ...
Click here for the full story...

Setting the selling price for a property.

Can you inform what my wife's rights are in regards to selling her late parent's Bungalow? She has a 25% share, with the remaining 75% belonging to her sister.The unequal split was the result of her mother's will,which gave her share to her sister, ...
Setting the sale price for any property is ultimately up to the people who have the right to sell the property - the owners of the property or the executor(s) of an estate. Most people set the sale price after consultation with an estate agent, or ...
Click here for the full story...
Page:  1   2   3 
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks