sole ownership of it. A potential 18th straight defeat would
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> Where to eat?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:46 am    Post subject: sole ownership of it. A potential 18th straight defeat would Reply with quote

I would normally say thumbs down to the suggestion that a goalie should win the Hart Trophy. Heres my problem with goalies as MVPs -- of course, they are! One of the top goalies in the league on one of the top teams in the league is unquestionably valuable -- hes on the ice for the whole game and he has to make saves if his team is to win, and if you think a goalie should win the Hart one year, you should probably pick a goalie every year. I will accept a goalie as the proper MVP choice only if there isnt a better one who plays forward or defence. I thought that was the case both times the Hart went to Dominik Hasek. So, do I hear you say thats the case this season? You got me. Thumbs up to Carey Price. I cant name a player who has been more valuable to his team this season. I came to this conclusion, which is still subject to change, mind you, as I watched Price extend his shutout streak in Montreals 1-0 overtime win against Washington Saturday. Price was at his very best, frustrating the Capitals at every turn, making them pass instead of shoot, and vice versa, because their normal instincts were always wrong, or Price made it seem that way. In fact, Washington might have scored four or five times against anyone else yesterday, but they werent going to beat Price once. If I stick with him for the Hart at the end of the season, Ill remember Saturday. ----- Never mind those tanking advocates in Buffalo or anywhere else, my thumb is up to a game the Buffalo Sabres should definitely try to win. Start the buildup now for their home game against the Dallas Stars on Feb. 7. The Sabres have lost 14 straight games, and unless they beat Montreal or St. Louis in their next two starts, the streak will be at 16, or one short of the record of 17 established in 1975 by the Washington Capitals and equalled by San Jose in 1993. A loss to Dallas and their former coach Lindy Ruff would saddle the Sabres with another piece of that unwanted mark and would leave them one more loss from sole ownership of it. A potential 18th straight defeat would involve the New York Islanders. Stopping short of that wouldnt affect the current McEichel landscape. Buffalo can win a game, still be 30th, and avoid embarrassment that awaits in the record book. For all the win lose or lose win scenarios that might accompany the Sabres this season, the Sabres can only win by winning…once more - and soon. Jared Cook Jersey . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. Willie Brown Jersey . Jacob Jacques, Andrew Ryan and Jonathan Drouin also scored for Halifax (37-18-3), who outshot the Islanders 40-26. Kevin Darveau stopped 25 shots. Bradley Kennedy had the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-33-5), which has nine losses in its last 10 games. Barea during a three-game shooting slump that was getting him booed off his home court with regularity. Aldon Smith Jersey .“I always did my stuff ahead of the deadline. The best deal Ive ever done was the Darryl Sydor deal. We did that at the end of January in 04, and Syd was the missing piece. T. J. Carrie Jersey . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable.Coral Gables, FL ( - Miami-Florida running back Duke Johnson has decided to forego his final year of eligibility to enter the NFL Draft. Johnson ran for 1,652 yards during the 2014 season and will leave the Hurricanes as the storied programs all-time leading rusher with 3,519 yards. He also finished with 26 rushing touchdowns and 5,523 all-purpose yards in 33 games. I think looking at the list and the guys Ive passed is an accomplishment in and of itself, said Johnson in a statement Sunday. Im very grateful to have [had] an opportunity to return kicks, catch the ball out of the backfield and run thee ball where I can get up above all these great UM players who came before me.dddddddddddd Johnson missed the final five games of the 2013 season because of an ankle injury, but rebounded with a stellar campaign that featured a streak of six straight 100-yard games. He also averaged 6.8 yards per carry and finished with 10 rushing touchdowns in 2014. The junior from Miami finished his career Saturday with 132 yards in a loss against South Carolina in the Independence Bowl. He notched his 14th career 100-yard game, matching Edgerrin James and Clinton Portis for the most in school history. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> Where to eat?
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks