The Arizona Cardinals have not had much to
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> How can you reduce your bills?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panxing18

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:43 am    Post subject: The Arizona Cardinals have not had much to Reply with quote

write home about on the field in 2018 Gabe Holmes Jersey 2019 , but for the last game of 2018, there are some chances for the Arizona Cardinals players to finish strong.Lets take a look at some of the numbers we need to know heading into this game.David Johnson - 122, 3, 60DJ needs 122 yards rushing to hit 1000 on the season. It would be the second 1000 yard season of his career Stitched Phil Dawson Jersey , and would be nice to see one more successful rushing day for the season, especially against the Seahawks.David Johnson also needs three catches for 60 yards to get to 50 catched and 500 yards receiving on the year.Larry Fitzgerald - 5, 82Fitz needs five catches for 70 catches on the season and 82 yards to make sure this is not the lowest yardage total of his career.Chandler Jones - 1Jones needs one sack to get to 13 on the season, which would be the second most of his career.Budda Baker - 9 Youth Phil Dawson Jersey , 2Baker needs nine total tackles, solo and assisted, to get to 100 total tackles on the season. Baker also needs two tackles for loss which would give him 10 on the season.Benson Mayowa - 2With two sacks on the day, Mayowa would tie his career high in sacks with six. Amid talk that Josh Rosen could be one-and-done in Arizona Stitched Mike Iupati Jersey , one high-profile teammate thinks Rosen needs to tune it out.Cardinals running back David Johnson said he wants Rosen to block out the noise, and hopes everyone else does as well.I ignore it. I tell him to ignore it, Johnson said. Ive definitely figured out how to ignore it and I told him he has to, too.Still Youth Mike Iupati Jersey , everyone knows that theres a widespread belief the Cardinals are looking to trade Rosen and draft Kyler Murray first overall. Johnson was also asked what hed think of the Cardinals drafting Murray.I like Josh, Johnson said, before adding, Its a business and we all know that.It is a business Stitched Jamar Taylor Jersey , and its a business where players have to know their jobs arent safe. Rosen may be elsewhere soon.
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> How can you reduce your bills?
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks