Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:20 am Post subject: what to do error occurred during uninstallation of Avast.
When you try to uninstall Avast from your system but uninstallation does not happen because of error message then you can fix this issue by applying the following troubleshooting steps:
• First, open Control Panel and then select Uninstall a Program
• It will open list of installed programs in your system, from their select Avast Antivirus
• And right click on it to choose the option of Uninstall
• Make sure you are following all the process that comes under uninstallation
• Don’t forget to restart the computer when the prompt appears after successful uninstallation
If you are still not able to fix the error that comes during uninstallation then you can get help from Avast customer portal where professionals stay active 24*7. The professionals are certified and qualified enough to resolve the issue confronted by their clients.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum