I *AM* paying too much tax
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> You could be paying too much tax
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Would you be willing to lose some 'stuff' in order to pay less tax?
Yes, I'm a very sensible person
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, I believe in creationalism
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Jolly Green

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: I *AM* paying too much tax Reply with quote

There's no two ways about it...

OK, so slowly everything has gotten more expensive and I have been allowed to keep less and less of the money that I have been earning. Instead, the government create more and more jobs for an increasing army of civil servants through various legislation and initiatives and and whatnot to appease the noisey minorities that shout things while holding placcards that the vast majority of people wouldn't have the time to manufacture.

I don't want street lighting everywhere. It costs money, looks awful and is bad for the environment. Street lighting was required back when houses didn't each sport floodlights on every exterior wall, pavements didn't exist and when headlights weren't so powerful as to render any pedestrian blind at 500 yards. That's just one example off the top of my head.

In my house, when times are tight we cut back. Am I wrong for questioning why England doesn't do the same? Instead of cutting back England is borrowing at a rate that it cannot pay back and Gordon's doing it with delusional pride. That's the kind of thing that would qualify me for a slot on Jeremy Kyle.

Liz, is here anywhere I can go to tick off all the services I do not wish to pay for and thus reduce my enormous tax burdeon? Yes we have lots of 'stuff' at our disposal in England but I don't want it. I like the simple life!
Is the above message: Offensive? Objectionable? Way off track?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Join Property Expert Forum Index -> You could be paying too much tax
Page 1 of 1

Go to:  
Advertise with us  |  Privacy  |  Terms & Copyright                                                                                     Website maintained by USP Networks